Getting ready for Christmas? These Winter Solstice themed stitchmarkers are the perfect little stocking filler for your yarn obsessed knitter friend.
Mark where you are within your projects with ease. Use at the beginning or end of a round when circular knitting. Mark pattern repeats or increase/decrease points. Adaptable to any style of crochet and knitting.
Stitch-markers are a must-have for any project bag and knitter. Fits up to 5mm needles on bulb pins and 8mm on clasps comfortably.
Not just for use on your needles. Whether you pick a Bulb pin or clasp style stitchmarker, you'll be treating yourself to a removable stitchmarker. Place them anywhere on your knits and adjust to your heart's content.
The best thing about these stitchmarkers when ordering them with clasp pins, is that you can use them perfectly as earrings when your not using them in your knits.
Each charm is 4mm thick by , making them the perfect chunky design so you'll never lose them on your projects or skip past a section you really needed to cable on- because I've done that way too often.
Within every stitchmarker pack you'll get 4 original designs, uniquely designed and hand drawn by Woollen Wytch, not available from anywhere else online.
Printed on to fast-growing Maple wood, these Woollen Wytch stitchmarkers are sustainably and responsibly sourced and create within the UK.
Available in both a bulb pin design or using a locking clasp, pick your preferred style of stitchmarker and customise those stitch markers for your knitting or crochet style.
- Pack of 4 designs : Mistletoe; Mountain Range ; Deer ; Woollen Wytch Moon
- 4mm thick charms
- Each charm is approximately 3cm in length.
- Bulb pin: Fits needles up to 5mm needles comfortably.
- Clasp marker: Fits needles up to 8mm needles comfortably.
- Sourced from Sustainable Maple wood.
- Printed design, drawn by Stephanie Male of Woollen Wytch. (That's me!)
- Rose charm in photograph not included. Used for display purposes to represent size against sock weight yarn. This design is available in another stitchmarker pack.