Welcome to the New Sub Club.
Outside of the UK? join the club here.
Order now for February's 2021 Box. Shipping Feb 15th.
Woollen Wytch's new Stitch Marker Yarn Subscription box. A Unique Box. Every Month.
All those pretty colours and designs got you stumped? Don't get overwhelmed with indecisiveness, let me make the decision for you. All the while you get your monthly dopamine hit and reward of squishy goodness with the brand new Sub Club 'Hedge Witch' Subscription box.
The Hedge Witch box is themed around all things wild, witchy and wonderful. Think along the lines of Practical Magic, Dark Crystal and of course throw in a little of the Winchester boys. You can expect designs of Ouija, snakes, mushrooms and the wilderness mixed with the magical potion colours of purples, greens and oranges and more natural tones for you green witches and wiccans.
Monthly sneak peeks at the start of the month will appear as inspiration mood boards and stitch marker sketches via my mailing list and on Instagram. Not sure you like the design? Simply send me a message and skip a month, even if you've prepaid in advance.
Subscribers also receive their own Discount code for 10% off online for the duration of their subscription.
Subscribed for the whole year? You'll receive an extra exclusive stitch marker on your 12th box in a row.
Personalise the box for your budget and select the plan that works best for you.
Treat yourself to a one off box and test the waters. Or by selecting the pay monthly plan, only get the yarn and stitch markers designs you want with the option of skipping a month.
Prepay for 3 / 6 / 12 months in advance and save. These prepaid subscriptions are perfect for gifting on to your knitting mad friends and can be sent directly to the recipient.
Because I know we've all got overflowing Yarn baskets, I've made an option just for Stitch marker Subscriptions - so you can still treat yourself without adding to your never-ending stash.
What's in the Box?
Yes, I did say that in Brad Pitts voice.
Every box comes with:
- One Sustainable Wooden Stitch marker, with printed monthly themed design, looped on to a black bulb pin.
- Add the optional skein dyed to the theme of the month. In the yarn weight of your choice: Choose from Sock or DK in either 100g or 20g weight.
- Surprise extras. They could be sweet treats, badges, stickers or even extra bulb pins.
How it Works.
If you're unfamiliar with subscription boxes then you might be wondering how it all works.
- Choose your subscription plan. There's a few options available choose from: 100g Skein, Mini-skein or Stitch marker only.
- Next up pick your payment plan: Treat yourself to a One off box, pay Monthly, or prepay for 3/6/12 months in advance.
- Your first box will be carefully created, put together and sent out with the next batch of boxes.
- Once you've received your box of fibre fun, find a quiet spot at home and get knitting.
- Don't forget to snap photos of your makes and box hauls and post them on Instagram tagging @woollenwytch. I love seeing where they all end up and what they're made into.
Monthly Payments: Billing & Delivery
If you are ordering the Pay Monthly Option of the Sub' Club, you're prepaying for your first initial box. This may not be dispatched immediately but will be shipped during the next batch of the Subscription Boxes.
Subscription boxes are dispatched after the 15th for receipt in the UK by the end of the month at the latest. If you've ordered after the 8th of the month, your first box will be in the following month batch.
i.e If you ordered on the 18th of June, your first box will be July's box, dispatched on or after July 15th.
After you initial box has been dispatched, recurring monthly Paypal Invoices will be set up and emailed to you on the 1st of every month. Please ensure you have paid these by the 14th, missing or late payments will be assumed as a cancellation of your subscription.
The amount you’re billed monthly will depend on your subscription plan, but will match your initial order unless notified of price increases.
The subscription boxes will be packed on the 15th every month starting from January. It’s all new to us so we’re hoping to run it as smoothly as possible but if you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All International Orders are sent via Tracked Royal Mail
Still got questions? Send me a message.