Projects bags are just what you need for knitting and crocheting on the go. Store everything you need for your WIPs- cakes, skeins, stitchmarkers, notions and most importantly your current knitting project.
These drawstring bags are perfect for knitting, sewing or embroidery projects on the go.
Show your creativity with this beautifully illustrated designer fabric - no boring plaid for you. 'Unicorn Forest' features beautifully quirky unicorns in a forest scene with a colour palette of deep blues and greens and pops of orange.
3 small Internal pockets to store all your extra little tools, notions, and stitchmarkers.
Fully lined inside with medium interfacing and boxed corners give the bags a little extra rigidity so it won't collapse in on itself- you can even fold down the sides and use it in a bucket shape for a portable yarn bowl.
Drawstring design meaning you won't catch your yarn and much-loved project on any of those pesky zips or buttons. Pop your yarn cakes and balls in the bag, pull the drawstrings and carry on knitting, stopping everything from rolling away whilst your knitting.
Once you've finished all your WIPs and planned projects then use your bag to store and organise toys, accessories or use as a travel bag.
Available in both large and small sized project bags - pick your size to suit your project. Or even pick a matching pair.
- The small Project bags are the perfect size for socks, gloves and hat knitting projects.
- Take your shawl and sweater projects out and knit in the wild with the Large project bag.
- Size: (at widest points when empty)
- Small: Approx 27cm x 22cm x 10cm
- Large: Approx 35cm x 30cm x 13cm
- What can I fit?
- Small: Approx fits 2 x Cakes/Skeins. (Sock/Hat/ Gloves projects)
- Large: Approx fits 6 x Cakes/Skeins. (Shawl/ Sweater projects)
- Handmade, excellently authenticated by slightly wobbly seams.
- Drawstring cord is made from 100% recycled cotton thread.